I'm trying to download pictures from my image view usb binos. model 11-1025 I'm using windows 7 I can not get the images off it
Welcome to Fixya
First is to check if the the driver cd is compatible with Windows 7. Once verified, install the driver from the CD-ROM as directed in "Software Installation". After the driver has been installed, you may install Roxio PhotoSuite 5 as well, following the on-screen instructions. When the camera is connected to your PC via the supplied USB cable, the "PC" icon is displayed. Follow the procedure below on how to transfer pictures:
1. Connect the USB cable from the computer to the camera.
2. You may have a brief wait for the process as Windows "builds a driver information database" and
confirms that the PC matches the correct software to the attached hardware device.
3. Open the program PhotoSuite 5
4. Click "Transfer" in the left frame area under "Home Page"
5. Select "Transfer from new device"
6. Under (#1) "Select a device from the list", click "DaulCamera", then click "Next" at the bottom of
the left frame area.
7. You may now name the group of photos if you wish (#2), or accept the default "Captured (current
date). Note that your photos will also be added to your hard drive in a folder of the same name,
located in C:/My Documents/My Pictures.
8. Click the "Transfer Photos" button (#3).
9. After several seconds, the driver screen will appear. Click on the "Download photos" button (pink
camera round icon on bottom left) to start the download from the ImageView to your computer.
10. When the download is finished, you should see "thumbnail" preview frames showing your photos
in the driver window.
11. Next, click the second button from the right at the bottom of the driver window, to "select all
photos in this page", if you want to transfer all the photos to your PC. Or, click on the thumbnail
frames to select just the photos you want to work with (click again to deselect one), then click
"Transfer photos" (second button from left) at the bottom of the driver window. You are then
returned to the PhotoSuite transfer screen, and should see all of your transferred photos, identified
by the date and file number (beginning with 00000).
12. Click "Next", then "Done" at the bottom of the left frame area.
13. You may now wish to edit (click Edit & Create, then Edit), or print (click Print & Share, then
Print) your photos. For detailed instructions for using these and other PhotoSuite features, please
refer to "Roxio PhotoSuite Help", available by selecting the Help menu at the top of your screen.
Thank you for using Fixya! Read More At : ImageView 111025 Binocular...