I just received a Bushnell ImageView 110832 and after doing the Setup, I cannot get the image on the LCD screen and taking pictures even aiming at objets farther than 40 feet
Can you haelp me?
You will need to adjust the camara focus:
1. Adjust interpupillary distance.
2. Set the “diopter setting” to zero and view a distant object.
3. Keep both eyes open at all times.
4. Using a lens cover or your hand, cover the objective (front) lens of the
same side of the binocular that has the “diopter setting.” This is usually
the right side.
5. Using the center focus wheel, focus on a distant object with fine detail
(e.g., brick wall, tree branches, etc.) until it appears as sharp as possible.
6. Uncover the objective lens on the diopter side, cover the other objective lens, then view the same
7. Using the “diopter setting” adjustment ring, focus the same object being viewed. Caution should
be used as over turning or forcing the diopter eyepiece can cause damage or cause the eyepiece to
break away from the chassis.
8. Your binocular should be adjusted for your eyes. Focus at any far or near distances can now be
attained simply by turning the center focus wheel. Make a note of the diopter setting for your eyes
for future reference
TAKING A PICTURE:
With the camera turned on, just press the “SNAP” button and the image you are seeing in the binocular
or on the LCD will be stored in the camera’s memory. You will hear a single beep to confirm the photo
was taken. The LCD will momentarily black out while the photo is being stored, then display the photo
you have taken for a few seconds. The LCD then returns to showing a “live” image
Click on the link below to view the owners manual for the Bushnell Imageview 110832
http://www.bushnell.com/manuals/binoculars/11-0832_Imageview_6L.pdf Read More At : Image View 110832 Digital Camera Binoculars...